IMPORTANT NOTICE: This event calendar is currently under maintenance. It is not possible to add new events. However, reoccurring events that were added in the past will continue to be shown. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- This event has passed.
Pot Luck Dinner
February 26 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 6:00pm on Tuesday, repeating indefinitely
Plates, cups, cutlery, etc. NOT provided.
In addition, (for those who have signed up and paid) there will be:
• An organic, mostly locally grown, produce pick up. If you wish to participate, please RSVP on the Produce CO-OP Meetup.
We will also be having another raffle to help offset costs associated with this Meetup. Raffle proceeds support this Meetup. Thank you.
• Your favorite prepared meal or desert.
• At least one copy of the recipe to display next to your dish.
• Serving spoon, etc.
• Your own plates, cutlery, cups and napkins.
The Venice Holistic Community Center is a 501c3 charitable organization, run by volunteers. Suggested donation $5 – $10 to help support the Center. All are welcome.
Most of us are following a whole food, plant based lifestyle which means we do not eat:
• meat ie: beef, chicken, pork, fish, etc.
• dairy ie: milk, cheese, yogurt, cream, ice cream, etc.
• eggs (even cage free)
• processed foods
In addition, some of us are also avoiding:
• Added sugar (you may sweeten with dates, raisins or other dried fruit)
• Added salt (even Pink Himalayan salt)
• Added oil (even Olive, Coconut and Flax oil)
• Processed, artificial sugar substitutes
Displaying your recipe will help members distinguish which dish aligns with their diet style.
Even if you have never prepared food in this manner, we do want you to attend.
• You will have a wonderful opportunity to taste a variety of dishes.
• You may even find a great recipe!
• You may either message me for a simple recipe or a suggestion of something to purchase from the grocery store which is already prepared.
• We are all here to learn from each other.
6:00pm – 6:15 pm
Those who prepaid for Co-Op Grocery pickup will pick up their delivery.
Eat pot luck dinner and socialize
• Raffle Prize Drawing for 2 great prizes!
We will have dining tables in the room at this Meetup.
Filtered water will be provided.
Please bring your own plates, cutlery, cups and napkins.
Seating will be limited.