PLEASE JOIN US!
On November 30th, join PlantPure Communities for our Party with a Purpose Anniversary Celebration event. Dr. T. Colin Campbell, PhD, author of The China Study and Whole, will make a special educational presentation, and John Salley, 4-time NBA Champion and a Champion for animal rights, will be our featured celebrity host. In addition, there will be networking, light plant-based buffet, with organic wine in a beautiful venue donated by Steelcase, overlooking Columbus Circle.
The event marks an important milestone in the development of the PlantPure Communities Oasis Program, Pod Network, Toolkits, Advocacy Council, Restaurant Campaign and more. Nelson Campbell, the founder of PlantPure Communities will share his insights on the grassroots movement, and program updates and 2018 plans will be reported by PPC’s board of directors.
This event promises to be a warm, intimate memory-making occasion filled with great networking and learning.
Seating is extremely limited and tickets are expected to sell out.
JOIN US AND HELP SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF NUTRITIONAL HEALTH!
This is our preliminary schedule. Please check back for updates.
5:45 – 6:15pm
- Arrivals and check-in
A light Plant-based Buffet
6:15 – 8:00pm: Program
- Entertainer: Karen Jacobsen, The GPS Girl
- Welcome: Elaine DeLuca Knorr, Healthcare Manager, Steelcase Health
- Jim Courage, PPC Advocacy Council & Board of Directors
- Nelson Campbell, Director of the PlantPure Nation film & founder of PPC
- Jody Kass, Executive Director of PlantPure Communities
- John Salley, 4-time NBA Champion and a Champion for animal rights
- Jenny Miller, Executive Director of the the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies
- A special educational presentation by Dr. T. Colin Campbell, author of The China Study and Whole
- Q & A with Dr. Campbell
- Paula Branson, PPC Board of Directors – Concluding remarks
8:00pm – 8:30pm
Kim and Frohman Anderson
Jim & Laurie Courage
Arthur Finkel & Jody Kass
Dr. Caroline Hartridge
Karen Jacobsen, The GPS Girl
Henry J. Mader
Victoria Moran – Main Street Vegan
P.S. Kitchen, NYC
Dr. Robert Ostfeld, MD, MSc
T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies
Christopher & Darlene Yanakos
PlantPure Communities (PPC) is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that works to share the benefits of a whole food, plant-based lifestyle by partnering with a wide range of stakeholders. PPC offers programs, resources, tools and knowledge to empower community leaders, activists and advocates to help educate people about evidence-based nutrition to achieve optimal health. Join us for a fun, educational evening and learn about the grassroots movement!