Making a Large Gift?
Many of our donors who give larger gifts prefer to do so by check, ensuring that their donation goes directly to our cause rather than paying larger processing fees.
If you prefer to donate by check, please make your check payable to “PlantPure Communities” and mail to this address:
c/o Cobb Ezekiel Loy & Company, P.A.
PO Box 387
Graham, NC 27253
Leave a Legacy
By including PlantPure Communities in your will, you can guarantee that your investment in plant-based communities will lead to increased support for the future generations. You can leave a legacy by naming PlantPure Communities a beneficiary of:
- A specific dollar amount or estate property
- A specific percentage of your estate
- A specific percentage of your residuary estate (the % that is left after all other bequests and/or expenses have been paid)
Your attorney may opt to use the following language when making an endowment to PlantPure Communities:
“I give, devise, and bequeath to PlantPure Communities, a nonprofit organization with federal tax identification number 81-2017935, located at c/o Cobb Ezekiel Loy & Company, P.A. PO Box 387, Graham, NC 27253, the sum of $___ (or the property and/or portion of the estate) to be used for its general purposes.”
Naming PlantPure Communities as a beneficiary of your living trust ensures your ongoing support for plant-based communities around the world. Unlike a will, a living trust takes effect immediately upon your passing and is also revocable.
In order to name PlantPure Communities as a trustee, you must transfer ownership of specified assets from your name to PlantPure Communities. You will have use of all of these assets while knowing that they will someday support a worthy cause. When filling out the legal documents with your attorney, please use this material:
- Our Legal Name: PlantPure Communities
- Our Mailing Address: c/o Cobb Ezekiel Loy & Company, P.A. PO Box 387, Graham, NC 27253
- Our Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-2017935
- Use “Charity” as your relationship to the beneficiary
Note: Please consult your attorney or legal advisor to ensure that your plans are in compliance with all applicable laws.