Join PlantPure Communities for our Party with a Purpose event in NYC. Dr. T. Colin Campbell, author of The China Study and Whole, will give a provocative presentation about the importance of the grassroots movement to dispel the myths that cause widespread confusion about nutrition. Nelson Campbell, the founder of PlantPure Communities, will connect PPC’s accomplishments with a larger, inspiring vision for growing the movement. These short presentations will be followed by a discussion that will allow for interaction with the audience. This event will also feature:
- A report on the tangible outcomes emerging from the PPC Oasis Program, Pod Network, Toolkits, Advocacy Council, Restaurant Campaign, Food-Climate Connection Initiative, and more!
- Networking opportunities
- Delicious plant-based (no added oil) buffet and wine
- Beautiful venue on the Upper East side of Manhattan
This event promises to be a warm, intimate memory-making occasion filled with great networking and learning!
Seating is extremely limited and tickets are expected to sell out again.
Time: Thursday, November 1, 2018, 5pm – 8:45pm
Location: Visiting Nurse Service of New York, 107 East 70th Street, New York, NY (between Lexington & Park, next to Asia Society, near the 68th St. Subway).
We greatly appreciate the Visiting Nurse Service of New York for providing the venue for this event!
*A limited number of scholarships to cover the price of a ticket will be awarded based on need and distributed in mid-October. To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, Pod name, and what the opportunity to attend means to you (max 2 paragraphs).
- Kim & Frohman Anderson
- Kerry Banks
- T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies
- Jim & Laurie Courage
- Farm to Skin
- Janet Finkel of Luxury Habitat
- Heidi’s Health Kitchen
- Lorraine Henricks, MD
- Jody Kass & Arthur Finkel
- Sally Lipsky
- Henry J. Mader
- Victoria Moran of Main Street Vegan Academy
- Robert J. Ostfeld, MD, MSc
- PlantPure, Inc.
- Lianna Levine Reisner & Elnatan Reisner
- Natasha Spearman-Isip
- Stefanie Steel
- Tedd Weisman, MD
- Christopher & Darlene Yanakos
PlantPure Communities (PPC) is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that works to share the benefits of a whole food, plant-based lifestyle by partnering with a wide range of stakeholders. PPC offers programs, resources, tools and knowledge to empower community leaders, activists and advocates to help educate people about evidence-based nutrition to achieve optimal health. Join us for a fun, educational evening and learn about the grassroots movement!