The goal of the PlantPure Communities (PPC) Restaurant Campaign is for every restaurant across the nation and across the globe to offer on their menu at least one plant-based meal with no oil.
Engaging in the Campaign involves sharing information with restaurant owners and managers, working with them to institute a menu change, writing reviews, and more. Check out the Launch a Restaurant Campaign course for a step-by-step guide on how to transform your conversation with a waiter into a plant-based, oil-free item on the restaurant’s menu.
Participate in the PPC Restaurant Campaign. Sign up for the free course and gain access to the information you need to start the discussion today with your favorite restaurant!
Participation in the Campaign and access to the “Launch a Restaurant Campaign” course are free.
Restaurants who achieve the meal standard are eligible to receive a Certificate of Participation from PlantPure Communities that they may display on the premises.
Videos from Endorsers and of the Launch Press Conference, and photos from some of the participating restaurants.
Endorsers of the PPC Restaurant Campaign
- Dr. Michael Greger
- Dr. Michael Klaper
- The T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies (CNS)
- Dr. Joel Kahn
- Dr. Robert Ostfeld
- Dr. Neal Barnard/Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM)
- Dr. Ron Weiss/Ethos Health
- Gene Baur
- Julieanna Hever, The Plant-Based Dietician
- Dr. James Marcum/Heartwise Ministries
- Plant Based Health Australia
- 4Leaf Global, LLC (J. Morris Hicks)
- Allison Rivers Samson
- Coalition for Healthy School Food (CHSF)
- Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
- John Salley
- Lauren Bernick
- Maribeth Abrams
- Plant Based Nutrition Support Group (PBNSG)
- Sharon Jacks
- Starch Queens
- Ted D. Barnett, MD
- Vegan Muscle and Fitness (Derek Tresize & Marcella Torres)